It was attended by the Marie Curie early stage trainees Ardis Eliasdotter, Alicia Berciano Alba, Szymon Kozlowski, Ana Mosquera, plus other students from ANGLES institutes, Rupal Mittal, Janine Heinmueller, Ruben Rodriguez, Neus Puchades, Juan Gonzalez-Cadelo. Unfortunately three non-EU students could not attend because of delays in getting visas.
The lectures presented duting the ANGLES workshop:
- Andy Biggs: Radio flux density monitoring: a practical guide
- Ian Browne: What is ANGLES?
- Ian Browne: A rough Guide to Radio Astronomy and its use in Lensing Studies.
- Chris Fassnact: An Overview of Time Delays and Hubble's Constant from Lensing
- Luis Goicoechea: Optical Monitoring
- Leon Koopmans: Hubble's Constant from Everything but Lensing
- Leon Koopmans: Optical Constraints in Gravitational lensing
- Richard Porcas: Getting the Input Data for Mass Models
- Joachim Wambsganss: Microlensing: Here and There
- Olaf Wucknitz: Shear Effects in Microlensing of Large Sources
- Olaf Wucknitz: LensClean and the Optimal Use of Observational Constraints.